THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
The personal information of those who send message request for information through the link via e-mail will be disclosed to Up Solutions Srl.
Up Solutions Srl will treat personal data in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 which regulates the “Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data”. The supply of such personal data is absolutely optional and at the discretion of the person interested.
In particular treat personal data for promotional purposes and statistics with computer and telematic tools, manuals and, if necessary, strictly related to the aforementioned purposes, however, in order to ensure the security of the data.
The personal data of website visitors will be filed at Up Solutions Srl, located in Via Cavour, 2 (c/o ComoNExT) – 22074 Lomazzo (CO) – Italy, and the same may be communicated within the scope of Up Solutions Srl for one of the above purposes. The interested party may assert against Up Solutions Srl its rights on the basis of the provisions of art. 7 (*) of the said Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 by sending a letter by ordinary post to Up Solutions Srl, located in Via Cavour, 2 (c/o ComoNExT) – 22074 Lomazzo (CO) – Italy
By clicking “Send” the person concerned will give its consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes and methods indicated above.
(*) Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.